Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: E-Mail Part Deux

Friday, December 12, 2008

E-Mail Part Deux

I just saw the advertisement for novelty IQ tests on Facebook I had an issue with 10 days ago. It no longer says "(4) of your friends are RETARDS!" It now says, "(4) of your friends are IDIOTS!" By the way, I never got a response to the e-mail I sent.

Is it tasteless? Yes. Can I live with it? Hell, yes.

Coincidence? Maybe. I'll keep my eyes open.

In any case, I plan to keep on SHOUTING. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gua said...
Go ahead and take credit for that one. Who knows what changes are in store for the world! It's an ispiration for all of us to shout!

Love, Mom

7:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks Nancy :)
I reckon you can take the credit for that too - i am really glad you sent the e-mail.
xxoo

2:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I noticed it said idiot and I know you did it! Bravo!!! It is a big deal, you helped many many people by getting that taken down, and you educated others.
xoxo
Amy

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One step at a time.

Well done!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You rock! If we don't stand up for our kids, no one will. We need to shout and get the word out that 'retard' is not ok. Yay you!

12:34 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Unfortunately...I am often NOT surprised by the insensitivity of people. ~ jb///

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home