Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Manly Chortle

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Manly Chortle

I tickled Stinky Dog's tummy as I crawled into bed next to Erik this morning, and the putrid, floppy stuffed animal actually laughed. It was a deep, totally genuine sound that made me giggle, too.

Methinks the elusive pretend play component of childhood is finally kicking in. I'll have to check, but I think Erik could possibly be the first ventriloquist with WS in the world.

America's Got Talent, here we come.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Nancy ~ I was just checking in on you guys! Glad to see that all is still well! ~ jb///

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gua said...
One of my favorite remembrances of you and your brother was of the two of you "doing" imaginary friends. It's such a healthy, creative activity, and very entertaining for the rest of us! Erik is following in your footsteps!

Love, Mom

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Erik stories!

Perhaps you could publish short stories about Erik in one BIG book! And of course Stinky Dog! lol!

And too precious how Erik speaks and laughs for Stinky! Remember Brayden and his George Shrinks? Boys crack me up!

I totally agree with Gua... it is healthy, creative and so very entertaining for the rest of us!

{{BIG Hugs}}

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home