Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Safe Return

Monday, July 14, 2008

Safe Return



I'm back from the convention, but I'm not prepared to write about it. There are simply no words at this point. It was a heart wrenching experience in many ways, but I'm so thankful I attended and would definitely do it again.

It's surprisingly difficult looking at the people around me and not seeing faces like Erik's for the first time in a week. It actually feels a little sad.

I have many photos and a notebook full of thoughts to jog my memory. I'll post my impression of the week soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Great to see you back safe and sound and im glad you enjoyed the week, big hugs to all of you and i look forward to reading your impression.
xxoo

3:47 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all about it.

6:34 PM  
Blogger caddy said...

Hey Nancy,

Thanks so much for your comments. Turns out the FISH test came back negative, so back to the drawing board. This is the second time a doctor has told me that if she has anything genetic it hasn't yet been "discovered," so wish us luck! Any tips you or anyone could provide as to how to move the whole diagnosis process along would be greatly appreciated. Not only is my patience now playing a part, but all of these doctors visits add up! Haha, thanks again and sorry. . . . I type fast;)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I have updated my blogroll with the newer type list that adds your latest post and when. Well, that's why I'm here! :D

Take all the time you need to digest and process before you share.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Can't wait to hear about it Nancy! :) Glad you had a good time.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm so glad you all had a safe trip. I simply cannot wait to hear how it went.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Tes said...

I can't wait to read about your adventure, i always love your way with words, i am glad you are all back safe and sound.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home