Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Clean Slate

Friday, February 01, 2008

Clean Slate

I get to leave the house today, even if it is only to take Erik to physical therapy south of town. My parents will pick him up this afternoon, and he will be excited to see them both. If I don't have work, I will have time alone this afternoon.

I am off to work out and look forward to Erik running around me in his PJs saying "Ring around mommy!" in his sing-song voice. I will then get myself together, load Erik in the car, and put on a protective layer of Cover Girl Almost Nude lipstick so I can face the world.

I'm thankful for one more day to try this all over again.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I'm so glad you will get some time alone today. I've never heard that song before but I love it. I think my mom is going to watch Payton this evening for me so I can have some quiet time too. It's so needed - we have to be able to rebuild ourselves. Hang in there, Nancy.
xxoo
Tara

7:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Much needed "me" time. :) I hope you find it peaceful, and not so depressing as this video you've posted. I love seeing you smile...and I'm sure Erik does too!

Have a beautiful day Nance! :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So glad you get a little break. You continue to be in my thoughts. Hope you have a good weekend.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home