Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: New Today

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Today

From the fabulous, model-puffy lips of Erik Quinn for the very first time:

"Someone's here!" (in response to the doorbell)

"I can't reach it."

I'm on cloud nine today. I worked out for an hour, cooked a big breakfast for the boys, and cleaned the house, and then we all went to the strange, short-staffed A&W at the nearby gas station for lunch as a family (Who knew diet root beer floats were only 4 points on Weight Watchers? Score!). Brian and I put Erik down for a nap when we arrived home and played a rousing game of Scene It on the DVD player. He is now asleep in the sun on the love seat with his Sudoku book, and I have my alone time.

Feeling better yet. I started another post about what occurred yesterday regarding my church, but it's long-winded and emotional, so I'll save it for later after a bit of editing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

What a great day, and I can't think of anyone who deserved it more. Yay you!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I'm joing weight watchers! I am so gald you had a good day!

8:31 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

A & W Root Beer takes me back to my Hicgh School days... L=O=N=G T=R=I=P! ~ jb///

11:56 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Sounds like a day I just had with my family. =) Celebrate and give thanks!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home