Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Breakfast with Erik Quinn

Monday, November 17, 2008

Breakfast with Erik Quinn

Our echo is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8. I will bring DVDs with us and see if Erik can get through it without sedation but will not feed him breakfast in case we need to put him under. Because of his anxiety about being in a medical setting and his tendency to be in constant motion, I suspect sedation will be required. If all goes well, we will only need to have one more yearly echocardiogram when Erik turns 5. I can hardly stand this.

The following video is a bit dark, but I shot it this morning during breakfast and hope you enjoy it. Erik is a morning person just like his old mama.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

:):):) Thank you! I laughed out loud when he said "You're so SMART camera!" Ahhh.. that boy has a nestled spot in my heart. Good luck tomorrow...:)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is so funny, I love his smile Nancy! Too cute. Good luck tomorrow, you all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Well, by the time I read this, you should be nearly done with the appointment. I hope it went well.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Priceless, Nancy. I love him to pieces. I hope the appointment goes okay today....I'm thinking of you (and hoping by now it's over with for you).

8:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a smart camera. Hey that kiddo of yours is really something else. I smiled the whole time watching the video, thanks Nancy.
xoxo
Amy

10:52 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for giving me a smile this evening! "Special K!" and "you're so smart camera" really got me grinning!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home