Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Ham And Cheese

Monday, June 26, 2006

Ham And Cheese


I dusted off the video camera last night to capture Erik's walking abilities. You might remember my prior frustrations with Erik coming directly toward the camera and ascending me like a monkey climbing a tree, thereby making photography next to impossible. As he grows, his reactions to things change daily. This would be one surprising example. Oh sure, he climbed me anyway but put on quite a little show for me before that happened. This is a far cry from the little boy who sits slack-jawed and drooling at school.

6 Comments:

Blogger THE PASLAY'S OF IDAHO said...

HEY NANCY!

BRAD & I ARE SITTING HERE LAUGHING AT ERIK'S "HAM & CHEESE" PHOTO! HE IS SO DARN CUTE AND LOVE PHOTOS OF KIDS SMILING AND SHOWING OFF THEIR TEETH. :) THANKS FOR THE WARM FUZZIES BEFORE WE CALL IT A NIGHT! WE ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO READING WHAT IS GOING ON IN "THE BIG HOUSE"... LIKE J.A., IT IS A DAILY RITUAL FOR US AS WELL TO READ YOUR BLOG! GIVE BIG HUGS TO ERIK AND TELL HIM WE LOOOOVE HIM!

LOVES TO YOU ALL,
AUNTIE DAWNITA & UNCLE BRAD

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee- it's so good to have the real Erik back after the flu. He's my man!

Love, Mom

6:59 AM  
Blogger Aspen said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE Erik! I just want to eat him up he is so precious. He reminds me so much of my little Daven.

Have a great week.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

7:08 AM  
Blogger Teresa and Shawn said...

He's just so adorable, Nancy! I love the big grin.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

What a great pic - love that smile!

1:44 PM  
Blogger THE PASLAY'S OF IDAHO said...

HELLO AGAIN! THE BOYS KEEP ASKING TO SEE ERIK AND HIS TEETH! TOO FUNNY! ANYWAYS, THE BOYS, ESPECIALLY BRAYDEN, THINKS ERIK IS SO ADORABLE AND CUTE IN THIS PHOTO! THEY GIGGLE WHEN THEY SEE HIM AND SAY HOW MUCH THEY MISS HIM. BIG HUGS TO ERIK FROM HIS COUSINS!! :)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home