Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: And Now for Something Completely Different...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And Now for Something Completely Different...

This goes out to Shaena and Leanne, whom I received this from.

Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends. This is for your entire life!

(X) Smoked a cigarette (Note to self: NEVER buy cigarettes in France again)

(X) Drank so much you threw up (Peach California Cooler; 1989)

( ) Been arrested

(X) Gone on a blind date (still on it 6 years later)

(X) Skipped school (forced to leave school by favorite teacher on Senior Skip Day)

( ) Watched someone die

( ) Been to Canada (missed the ferry)

( ) Been to Florida

(X) Been to Mexico (Mas tequila!)

(X) Been on a plane

(X) Been lost

(X) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Been to Washington DC

(X) Swam in the ocean

(X) Felt like dying

(X) Cried yourself to sleep

(X) Played cops and robbers

(X) Recently colored with crayons

(X) Sang karaoke (not pretty)

(X) Paid for a meal with only coins

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

(X) Made prank phone calls (before caller ID)

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out your nose

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(X) Danced in the rain

( ) Written a letter to Santa (just to Tooth Fairy that I can remember)

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( ) Watch the sun rise with someone you care about

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Made a bonfire on the beach

(X) Crashed a party

(X) Gone roller skating (not pretty)

(X) Gone ice skating (again, not pretty)

Any nicknames? Nancy the Nun (thankfully retired), Gnuknee (retired), Nanny (popular with kids), Nan (only two people call me this daily anymore), Nance (completely interchangable with Nancy), Pebbles (retired), Barbie (in my dreams...long retired), Kitten, Mai Tai, Sassafras, and Poopy.

2. Mother's name? Same as my middle name.

3. Favorite drink? Perfect margarita (nice and sour) with salt.

4. Tattoos? No. A growing collection of birthmarks, scars, and beauty marks, though.

5. Body piercing? Three holes in one ear and one hole in the other.

6. How much do you love your job, on a scale from 1 to 10? 7 (varies)

7. Birthplace: About a mile and a half down the road on the hill where the Phoenix Inn is now (hospital is long gone). I didn't get far.

8. Favorite vacation spot? Oregon Coast or Maui. I like staying close to home now.

9. Ever been to Europe? Yes, twice.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Heck, yes.

11. Ever been on TV? Yes.

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? In high school, I did steal signs. However, I returned them to the public works department one dark night around the time I graduated.

13. Ever been in a car accident? Too many. Luckily, they were minor.

14. Got a 2 door or 4? 4 on my Jeep.

15. Salad dressing? Ranch.

16. Favorite pie? Mom's rhubarb custard pie.

17. Favorite #? 10

18. Favorite movie(s)? Blood Simple, but I love a lot of them.

19. Favorite Holiday? I love them all. I used to enjoy Valentine's Day because the girls all wore pink and red in the office, and it felt quite festive. Now that I work at home and am a mother, I enjoy them all to a degree I never imagined I would. I even decorate now.

20. Favorite dessert? Root beer floats.

21. Favorite food? I love almost all of them, but I do love SPICY food, like Thai or Mexican.

22. Favorite day of week? Friday.

23. Favorite brand of soap? I love the Bath & Body Works shower gels in juniper or blackberry.

24. Favorite toothpaste? I don't feel very strongly about any of them.

25. Favorite smell? Vanilla, citrus, or freshly cut grass.

26. What do you do to relax? Sleep, read, or watch television. I enjoy anything that gets my mind off reality for a while. These little quizzes are fun, too!

27. Do you have a message for your friends (and family)? I love you!

28. Where do you see yourself in ten years? Eating dinner with the President and First Lady at Erik's side or watching Erik shake hands with celebrities at a charity event.

29. Farthest away you are sending this? A shout out (HOLLA!) to Hungary, England, and Australia! And anyone else I may have forgotten.

30. Dream car? One of those zippy new Mercedes convertibles in electric blue. My dream car changes every year. I will forever miss my macho-sounding Toyota Supra that was stolen, stripped, and shot full of holes. It was a total dude magnet, BUT, then again, it was not so good for hauling around a little dude in a car seat.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these quizes too! They are so random and fun. I feel like I know so much more about you now. ;-)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Ever been to Europe? Yes, twice.

I'm jealous!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

They are fun...I have alot of the same answers as you LOL

8:14 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Yikes, four things I didn't get to X... we'll have to exchange all those stories when we're hanging out having a cocktail ;)
Love you!

8:40 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Lot's in common (hope that doesn't ruin your day!). Love spicy, extra spicy and extremely spicy! Love Fridays because it signals the weekend and it's the only night I don't have to go to bed knowing I've got to get up in the morning at any certian time. Love vanilla, though Christmas Cookies (yankee candle) is my favorite all time smell. I read and watch tv to relax...that's enough for now. Probably already made you reconsider your life by now, lol.

7:34 AM  
Blogger THE PASLAY'S OF IDAHO said...

TEST TEST TEST ..... :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home