Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Poster Boy

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Poster Boy



Tomorrow is a day from H-E-double hockey sticks. We have an hour-long evaluation with the private PT/hippotherapy people in the morning and our home PT visit in the afternoon. It is necessary to cram a thousand errands and several hours of work in there somewhere, likely between cookie time and nap time. Sadly, there will be very little left for my favorite time, cocktail time, so I will need to postpone that for the time being. As for our appointment tomorrow, I am not nervous at all. I just pity the fool that is the first to tell me I look exhausted at any time during the next 24 hours. I managed to get myself up on the treadmill this morning, and that was glorious. Hopefully, I can do that tomorrow to give me an extra boost.

In breaking news, Erik said three words in a row today. This is a huge accomplishment. They were at full volume and very clearly enunciated. Guess what they were? You guessed it!

"More! Cookie! Please!"

10 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I love that face....What great words, I bet that was my first sentence, it would make sense I need to lay off cookies LOL

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture!!!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Ava's Grandma Kim said...

I LOVE the picture. Made it my desktop wallpaper, replacing my precious Laura and Ava. How about that??

Have a great day, Nancy:)

Kim

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture! He's such a cutie :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger THE PASLAY'S OF IDAHO said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE PHOTO!

SEND ME ONE!!

IT WAS FUN CHATTING WITH YOU THIS MORNING! HOPE YOUR COFFEE WAS AS GOOD AS MINE!

BIG HUGS

7:50 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Such an adorable grin!
It brought a smile to my face!
More cookies please!
Words you will never forget!
Make sure you write them in your memory book!
Take care, Nancy!

Margie

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

Wonderful pic!!! I want to kiss him on his cheeks!!!!
How could you took this photo? The second was perfect!!!! :))))))

Love, Kati

11:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What an adoreable picture!! I love it!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

OMG, that poster is precious! Congrat's to his 3 words AND to mom getting on the treadmill! Yay!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Teresa and Shawn said...

Love it, love it, love it - love the face and the first sentence. Okay, first demand (of many, trust me!). Now you enter the phase of being Erik's personal slave. Enjoy!!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home