Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Party

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Party


Happy 30th birthday, Cory! Thanks to Lisa for inviting us over for the surprise party (nice job) and the delicious appetizers and dinner. As you can see, Erik and Brian also enjoyed themselves immensely. I wish you could see more of Erik's "yay face" in this photo. I always enjoy quality time with my book club friends and their families. I finished up my work way early this morning and am off to pick up the house before my mom, dad, and grandmother to arrive with cinnamon rolls to spend some time with Erik, who is still in bed. Actually, both boys are still slumbering away. Oh to be able to sleep like that! Next week Erik has a home visit from Bev from EIP on Wednesday and then goes back to his little school on Thursdays for 4 weeks. Back to the grind! I can't wait until they see how far he has come in a few weeks. In the meantime, we are off to having a relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home