Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Save That Date!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Save That Date!

I am planning my first WSA Northwest Region event here in town on Saturday, October 24, 2009. I have a room reserved at a local restaurant for a casual dinner and fun. You can e-mail me for details or keep your eyes peeled for a mailer.

I have also started the process of planning an annual fundraiser here for Erik's future and to give to the WSA. So far, it's either a golf tournament or a 5K. With the help of my fabulous friends and their connections, it will be difficult to decide which path to take, but I'm excited about the possibilities!

Hope to see many of you in October.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dawnita~ said...

WOO-HOO!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good for you, Nancy!!!!
Wish we were closer..:0)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I would so be there if I lived there. Have fun.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything you put your hands to will be successful. I just know it! :)

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Heather Gerding said...

Hey Nancy, I've saved the date - we would love to come and will make a weekend of it with our friends that live over there with us. I also LOVE the idea of a fundraising golf tournament. Nate loves golf and would surely get a good sized group of participants. Let us know if we can help.
xoxox, heather & crew

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home