Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Blood Pressure Followup #1

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blood Pressure Followup #1

I'm taking Erik in for a BP check today. Update to follow.

Update: Erik's blood pressure was 106/64, which is a much less frightening value than the last check. I can even find this on the normal pediatric chart, which is a vast improvement from last time. Erik was much calmer during the process, although he was clearly not happy with it, and that seemed to help his numbers. His extensive blood work, including calcium, came back completely normal.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey McKnight said...

I'm very to read about your beautiful son. As I read some of your archives, I started feeling really strange because I realized that many of the thoughts you had expressed are thoughts that I think everyday. Your story gives me hope and I look forward to reading more and more!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!!! Woo-hoo!

BIG Hugs~
Dawnita

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh girlie... I am missing your writing!!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home