Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Out Sick

Monday, February 09, 2009

Out Sick

The whole town seems to have a bug of some sort. Erik has recovered sufficiently to go to daycare, and Brian and I are fighting it now. I was in bed all weekend. I am itching to write SOMETHING, but unless I describe my wacky febrile hallucinations, I don't have much to say. While this is tempting, as it might prove entertaining for some, I fear that exercise may reveal a bit too much about myself for my own comfort.

I'll be back soon. I promise.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG Hugs to you all!

It totally sucks when everyone is sick! YUCK!

In my thoughts & prayers,
Dawnita~

So happy to hear that my Erik is feeling better!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I would have to say that your hallucinations are probably pretty entertainineg :) Feel better!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home