Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: Happy Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm sorry, but this made me giggle. Uncontrollably.

Thank you so much for caring enough to follow our story. There are also those of you out there who have bought me margaritas, delivered home-cooked meals, made me laugh until I cried, hugged me tight, loaned me a shoulder to cry on, sent me cards, prayed for me, taken me dancing, brought me flowers, and helped care for Erik. Thanks for all that you do.

I love all of you, and I know what a very lucky girl I am to have you in my life.

Happy Valentine's Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

-- Author Unknown

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't not comment. This makes me laugh, too. You can spend a lot of time reacting to it on many levels, but I think the initial gut reaction of laughing really hard is the best part!

Love, Mom

6:36 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Happy Valentine's Day Nancy to you and your family. That picture made me smile.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I believe it's because of your healthy support system that you are able to continue successfully. It's a more glorious journey when we have family and friends who lift our spirits, and at times literally hold us up.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home