Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family: He's Gonna Hurl...

Saturday, March 24, 2007

He's Gonna Hurl...

Last night Brian and I were enjoying a quiet evening watching television when Erik came into the living room and said, "Round and round...round and round." He then began to spin himself around multiple times before stopping and immediately staggering into the nearest door frame or furniture. He demonstrated this feat several times. As disturbing as the whole thing was (it reminded me of the mad cow footage on the news), I found it horribly funny. Keep in mind that on a good day Erik's motor control isn't the best, and running into things is a pretty common event for him. Sadly, I think he gets some of that from me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizard Eater said...

You're tagged with the "Real Moms ..." meme:

http://uuminister.blogspot.com/2007/03/real-moms-know-real-fear.html

9:47 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

Sounds like he was having a good time, though :0)*hugs*

6:28 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Kids are the best entertainment in the world.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ava's Grandma Kim said...

I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! My cousins and I used to do that when we were kids. 'Course we were country kids, so toys were scarce:) Erik sounds like such a fun kid. And he certainly knows how to make mommy laugh! Have fun, Nancy.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up! The title was enough to make me laugh, then the story was even better.

It was great to talk to you this weekend. I love to hear your voice.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home